Background and History:
Air Fryer Lobster Tails with Lemon-Garlic Butter is a modern twist on a classic seafood delicacy. Lobster, considered a luxury food for centuries, has been enjoyed by people worldwide. This dish combines succulent lobster tails with zesty lemon-garlic butter, and the use of an air fryer gives it a delightful, crispy texture. It’s perfect for special occasions or any time you want to elevate your seafood dining experience.
- 2 lobster tails, 4-6 ounces each
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Using kitchen shears, carefully cut the top of the lobster shells and expose the meat.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, and chopped parsley. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Brush the lemon-garlic butter mixture over the lobster tails.
- Place the lobster tails in the air fryer basket, shell side down.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 12 minutes, or until the lobster meat is opaque and cooked through.
- Serve the lobster tails with extra lemon-garlic butter for dipping.
Nutrition Facts: (Per serving)
- Calories: 220
- Total Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Sodium: 360mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 14g
- Adjust the cooking time according to the size of your lobster tails, ensuring they are cooked to an internal temperature of 140°F (60°C).
- Be cautious of any shellfish or dairy allergies among your diners. Adapt the recipe as needed to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies.