Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 andouille sausages, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust to your spice preference)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Place a large baking sheet in the oven while it preheats.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shrimp, andouille sausages, bell peppers, red onion, and minced garlic.
- Drizzle olive oil over the mixture and sprinkle thyme, oregano, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Toss everything together until well-coated.
- Carefully remove the hot baking sheet from the oven and spread the shrimp and vegetable mixture evenly on it.
- Place lemon slices on top of the mixture for added flavor.
- Return the sheet to the oven and roast for about 15 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 3g
- Adjust the level of cayenne pepper to suit your preferred level of spiciness.
- This dish pairs wonderfully with crusty bread, rice, or a fresh green salad.
- Be cautious when handling the hot baking sheet.
- Check the labels of andouille sausages for potential allergens.
- If you have a shellfish allergy, ensure that the shrimp is handled separately to avoid cross-contamination.