Background and History:
Grilled pork loin chops are a delectable dish enjoyed by people around the world. Pork has been a significant part of various cuisines for centuries, and this preparation method brings out the rich, smoky flavors of the meat. This user-friendly guide allows you to master the art of grilling pork loin chops to perfection.
- 4 pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, minced garlic, dried rosemary, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper to make a marinade.
- Brush the marinade over both sides of the pork loin chops.
- Place the chops on the preheated grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Remove the grilled pork loin chops from the grill and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts: (Per serving)
- Calories: 250
- Total Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 32g
- You can customize the marinade by adding your favorite herbs and spices for a unique flavor.
- Be cautious of any garlic allergies among your diners. Adapt the recipe as needed to accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies.