Background and History:
Salmon with Garlic-Butter Sauce is a beloved seafood dish celebrated for its exquisite taste and simplicity. Salmon is a species of fish that has been enjoyed by various cultures throughout history, known for its rich, buttery flavor and health benefits. This dish takes that succulent salmon and elevates it by pairing it with a luscious garlic-butter sauce, creating a harmonious blend of flavors.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in the lemon juice and chopped parsley, then remove from heat.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon for about 4-5 minutes per side or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- While grilling, baste the salmon with the garlic-butter sauce.
- Serve the salmon hot, drizzled with more garlic-butter sauce and garnished with additional parsley.
- Serves: 4
- Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Calories: Approximately 400 per serving
- Protein: Approximately 30g per serving
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 2g per serving
- Fat: Approximately 30g per serving
- This dish pairs wonderfully with sides like steamed vegetables or a fresh green salad.
- Feel free to adjust the garlic and lemon juice to suit your taste.
- Use a grilling basket or aluminum foil to make grilling the salmon easier.
Check for butter and seafood allergies, especially when serving to guests. Substituting dairy-free butter is an option for those with dairy allergies.