Sheet Pan Steak and Shrimp Fajitas: A Flavorful Tex-Mex Feast!
Time: 10 minutes prep, 20 minutes cooking
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Ingredients:
- 1 pound of flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fajita seasoning
- 8 small flour tortillas
- Toppings like guacamole, sour cream, and salsa
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced flank steak, shrimp, bell peppers, and red onion.
- Drizzle the olive oil and sprinkle the fajita seasoning over the ingredients. Toss to coat everything evenly.
- Spread the mixture out on a large sheet pan in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the steak is cooked to your desired level of doneness, and the shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Warm the flour tortillas while the sheet pan is in the oven, either by wrapping them in foil and placing them on a rack in the oven or by heating them on a skillet.
- Once the meat and veggies are done, remove them from the oven.
- Serve the steak, shrimp, and veggies on warm tortillas with your choice of toppings.
- Enjoy your delicious sheet pan steak and shrimp fajitas!
(Per Serving) Calories: 478 Protein: 38g Carbohydrates: 41g Fat: 19g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g
Feel free to customize your fajitas with additional toppings like shredded cheese, jalapeños, or fresh cilantro.
Check the fajita seasoning for potential allergens, especially if you have allergies to specific spices. Additionally, be cautious if you or your guests have shellfish or seafood allergies when using shrimp.