Sheet Pan Steak: A Simple and Flavorful Dinner Option
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1.5 pounds of steak (your choice of cut)
- 1 pound of mixed vegetables (bell peppers, onions, zucchini)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the steak on a baking sheet and season both sides with salt, pepper, minced garlic, dried oregano, and dried thyme. Drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil over the steak.
- In a large bowl, toss the mixed vegetables with the remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the seasoned steak on one side of the baking sheet and the seasoned vegetables on the other.
- Roast in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until the steak reaches your desired level of doneness. For medium-rare, aim for an internal temperature of 130°F (54°C).
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing it.
- Garnish the dish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving):
- Calories: 380
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fat: 25g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 4g
- You can use any cut of steak you prefer, but adjust the cooking time accordingly.
- Feel free to add your favorite seasonings or marinades to customize the flavor.
- Ensure the steak reaches a safe internal temperature for your preferred doneness.
- Experiment with different vegetable combinations for variety.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a day or two.
- Check the ingredients and seasonings for potential allergens based on your dietary restrictions.