Background and History:
Baked chicken dishes have a rich history, with countless variations and flavors that have evolved over time. This recipe takes a simple yet delicious approach, coating chicken thighs with crispy cornflake crumbs for a satisfying and crunchy texture.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 cups cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a shallow dish, combine cornflake crumbs, all-purpose flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In another shallow dish, whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Dip each chicken thigh into the egg mixture, allowing any excess to drip off, and then coat with the cornflake mixture, pressing the crumbs onto the chicken to adhere.
- Place the coated chicken thighs on a baking sheet or in a baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 30-35 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is crispy and golden brown.
- Calories: Approximately 400 per serving
- Protein: Around 25g
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 25g
- Fat: About 20g
- Customize the seasoning by adding your favorite herbs and spices to the cornflake crumb mixture.
- Serve with a side of your preferred dipping sauce or a fresh green salad for a well-rounded meal.
- Be cautious of potential allergens in the ingredients used, and consider specific dietary requirements.
Delight in the simplicity and crispiness of Baked Chicken Thighs Coated With Corn Flake Crumbs, a contemporary twist on a classic baked chicken dish. This recipe offers a satisfying and crunchy texture that’s perfect for a delicious dinner.