Background and History:
Vegan sheet pan dinners have gained popularity for their simplicity and delicious plant-based flavors. This Easy Vegan Sheet Pan Roasted Cauliflower, Tomatoes, and Garbanzo Beans takes inspiration from the Mediterranean diet, combining the earthy flavors of cauliflower and garbanzo beans with the brightness of tomatoes for a nutritious and convenient meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Lemon wedges for serving (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- On a sheet pan, combine the cauliflower florets, cherry tomatoes, and garbanzo beans.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with ground cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the mixture out in an even layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and slightly browned, and the tomatoes are bursting.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Calories: Approximately 250 per serving
- Protein: Around 10g
- Carbohydrates: Approximately 30g
- Fat: About 10g
- Add other Mediterranean-inspired ingredients like olives or red onion for extra flavor.
- This dish is a great source of plant-based protein and fiber, making it a satisfying vegan meal.
- Be mindful of potential allergens in the ingredients used and consider specific dietary requirements.
Indulge in the convenience and wholesome flavors of Easy Vegan Sheet Pan Roasted Cauliflower, Tomatoes, and Garbanzo Beans, a contemporary take on plant-based dining that combines the earthy richness of cauliflower and garbanzo beans with the bright burst of roasted tomatoes. This hassle-free dish is perfect for a satisfying and nutritious vegan dinner.