Sheet Pan Salmon and Potatoes: A Nutritious Delight
Time: 10 minutes prep, 25 minutes cooking
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lb small red potatoes, halved
- 1 lb asparagus spears
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
- In a large bowl, combine the halved red potatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on the baking sheet, leaving space for the salmon and asparagus.
- Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes, or until they start to soften.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Push the partially cooked potatoes to one side of the baking sheet and place the salmon fillets on the other side. Lay lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- In the same bowl used for the potatoes, toss the asparagus with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the asparagus to the baking sheet beside the salmon and potatoes. Return to the oven for 10-15 more minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the asparagus is tender.
- Garnish with fresh dill and serve immediately.
Note: Nutrition information is approximate and may vary based on specific ingredients used.
- Calories: 350
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fat: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Customize this dish with your favorite seasonings and herbs.
- Opt for wild-caught salmon for an extra boost of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Please be aware of individual allergies when using this recipe. Check the ingredients and ensure they are safe for all diners.